As promised in my post last week, bellabox- Beauty in a Box, here I come with another beauty sample box which is quite popular in Singapore- Vanity Trove. The concept is the same as that of other subscription beauty boxes. You subscribe for a monthly fee (SGD 25/ month and no credits, 75 for 3 months and 225 credits, 150 for 6 months with 1050 credits and 300 for a year with 4500 credits) and every month you get a box full of beautiful surprises delivered at your doorstep. Also every 100 credits give you SGD1.00, which when accumulated to SGD 25.00, can be redeemed for a complimentary Trove. It partners with some of the premium beauty brands to send the hand picked 'beautiful surprises' for you every month. Interesting!
So, those were the details! I subscribed to Vanity Trove and received my first box on Thursday and since then I've been waiting to write about it.
Let me show you how it looks like
|Vanity Trove June 2013|
|A peek into the contents of Vanity Trove June 2013|
What I loved about Vanity Trove
1. The packing of the Trove looks great and like all women, I love surprises more when they are presented well!
2. There is a Vanity book, which talks about the current theme, the products for the month and other beauty and fashion related stuff.
3. You get to try new products before actually buying them and sitting at home.
4. You get vouchers for other services like spa, beauty treatments etc.
5. The excitement to open and see what surprises awaits you when you receive your box.
What is Not-so-Great about Vanity Trove
1. The Trove is priced at S$25.00 a month, which is actually the highest price I've come across for such kind of service.
2. The credit conversion rate is 100 credits is S$1.00, seems quite low!
3. There is no online connected beauty store from where you can buy the products you try.
But inspite of all that receiving beauty surprises every month is a wonderful thing that can happen to a woman. So if you would like to subscribe for your own Trove, You may do so at Vanity Trove
Look out for the next post on Contents of Vanity Trove June 2013
Till then keep reading
Follow on Twitter @nehasuradkar