As promised in yesterday's post, bellabox- Beauty in a box, Let me tell you about the surprises that I received in my first bellabox of May 2013.
|bellabox May 2013|
May bellabox is celebrating #The Cannes Film Festival and the products will help us attain the glitz and glamour of Red Carpet. The bellabox was a bright pink cardboard box (I think that is their standard colour). The theme card was in the form of a ticket. The products were wrapped in a black tissue with a clapboard sticker. And one of the surprise was getting 7 products instead of 5. The May bellabox contents were
1. #Dr. Morita Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask (Retail Price S$15.90) with moisturizing properties and extract of Cucumber, Ceramide, Marine Collagen, Licorice and Seaweed. The mask helps in keeping the skin hydrated and prevents ageing. This mask can be used daily. The value of sample in the box is around S$1.60.
2. #ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss (Retail Price S$23.00) is nude shimmer lip gloss with a sleek packaging and a built in mirror and the best part is that it's a full size product and not a sample. And the fruity smell makes you
3. TALIKA Eye Therapy Patch (Retail Price S$120 for a pack of 6) claim to bring back the natural beauty of your eyes in 30 minutes. Each patch can be re-used upto three times. The value of sample in the box is S$40.
4. #ModelCo Eye Define Eye Pencil with an inbuilt sharpner (Retail Price S$23.00). The pencil is easy to glide on and has intense colour. It can be blended and after around 30 seconds, dries into a long lasting finish and again it's a full size product.
5. #Lanvin ME Eau de Parfum 2ml (Retail Price S$108 for 50 ml), a very feminine and sensual fragrance with notes of Liquorice Black Wood and Blueberry. The value of sample in the box is around S$4.32.
6. #Lash Card (Retail Price S$10.30 for a pair). This was something new. This helps to apply mascara without smudging or clumping. An amazing concept would love to give it a try soon. The box had a pair so sample value was S$10.30.
7. Borracha #Wine Wipes (Retail Price S$8.70 for a pack of 20 wipes). This helps to keep your mouth and teeth free of wine stains with ingredients like baking soda, calcium, salt and orange blossom promise to give you white teeth and pleasant breath and will still let you enjoy your wine. The sample value is around S$0.44.
So if you see, you get a mix of samples and then the value of products already exceeds the amount that you pay for the box. But this was not all, there was a voucher from THE SPA-LON for trial sessions for Rejuvenating Light Therapy and Signature Eye Ritual (both priced at S$239) at S$99. Also there was a voucher to get another vial of Lanvin ME fragrance by presenting it at any #Lanvin fragrance counter.
And last but not the least, as a welcome gift, I received an eye-shadow brush and a 15% discount coupon for shopping at bellabox shop.
To ask about my favorites from this box, they would be the #ModelCo Eye Pencil, just love the colour and smoothness; #ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss, perfect for nude glossy lips; Lash Card is screaming for trial but looks really promising!
WOW! That is something to look forward to every month. If you can't resist the temptation and would like to go for your own #bellabox every month, you may do so at bellabox.sg
Till then keep reading and discovering!