Thursday 12 September 2013

[Pastimes] Doodle Complete...

Hey Everyone,
I was talking about this latest doodle that I was working on, in one of my last posts (Check here). I thought it's going to take a long time to finish, was expecting to finish it by coming weekend but could not stop myself to go back to it as and when I had some free time and here I am with my completed piece a bit too soon.
But never mind, let me show you how it went on after I left in my previous post...







I am sure you can see a lot of paisleys as the design is full of them but I wonder if you are also able to spot a lone single Peacock in there. I told you all... how much ever I think of not including one in my designs, they just come in and nothing seems to fit in better.

Let me know what you think of this... do leave a comment if you you can spot the peacock...

Till then, stay in touch...

Connect on Facebook
Signing off...
You may also like to read similar posts on Pastimes

Follow on Twitter @nehasuradkar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...