Tuesday 17 September 2013

Birthday Wishes to the Love of my Life and the World's Best Dad!

Well... the post title says it all but then also I would like to share with you all that what a wonderful person we have in our lives. As I mentioned in my last post (here), that I met Mr. Scientist in a very unconventional manner but I could say that was the best thing that happened to me. What drew me towards Mr. Scientist was his caring and understanding attitude and this was the reason that led me to have an interesting long distance relationship for almost two years, which led to tying the knot.
Along with being a great husband, he's been a wonderful father. He is always there when me or our champ needs him. It is because of him and his support throughout that I am able to manage and deal with everything.
So, on his birthday I just want to wish him a very very long, healthy and wonderful life.
Happy Birthday to the best person I've ever known in my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...