Monday 29 July 2013

[Review] Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat

While browsing in Watsons, the other day I found this new textured nail paint from Sally Hansen- Fuzzy Coat.


Image Source- www.sallyhansen.com
I could not help myself but buy it and really wanted to try out how the textured effect comes out. So I bought this #200 All Yarned Up. I chose this shade because I prefer something which is subtle on my hands, something that is not very visible and merge with my hands. So this shade was like fun and yet subtle. Other shades are



Then I applied it as is on my nails and let me show you what to expect-


Step 1- My Bare Nails

Step 2- Nails with Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base and Top Coat applied as  Base Coat

Step 3- Sally Hansen Fuzz Coat #200 All Yarned Up  First Coat
It dries up really quick taking less than a minute

Step 4- Sally Hansen Fuzz Coat #200 All Yarned Up  Second Coat

Step 5- Sally Hansen Fuzz Coat #200 All Yarned Up Third Coat

Step 6- Sally Hansen Fuzz Coat #200 All Yarned Up  Fourth Coat and finished with Sally Hansen Diamond Shine Base and Top Coat applied as Top Coat.

These products were used-



Some tips to get the best out of Fuzz Coat-
1.Shake the bottle well before applying each coat.
2.Always start with a base coat and finish with a Top coat and Sally Hansen Diamond Shine works great as a base and top coat and is quick drying.
3. The technique that works best is to dab the paint and then coat the nail to spread the fibers evenly.
4. Use it with a contrasting or similar tone solid colour and you will get a totally different effect.
5. For the last coat try to paint only the nail tips as the fuzz concentration tend to be the least at the tip.

Where can you buy Sally Hansen Fuzz Coat?
All local beauty stores which keep Sally Hansen products.

Cost?
S$14.90 (at Watsons)

How would you like to try the Fuzz Coat? Do leave a comment and let us know...

Till then keep reading and discovering!

Signing Off...








You may also like to visit ReviewsLove Yourself and Style Diva for links to related posts!

Follow on Twitter @nehasuradkar


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...