Friday 30 August 2013

[Pastimes] Entertainment for Mums!

After yesterday's post on Edutainment for Kids (Best Disney Junior Shows for Toddlers), I felt that why should I leave moms? As in when kids are watching their favorite shows, what are we mums doing? I am sure most of you, if not finishing your household chores are getting connected on Social network and some of you must be playing games as well on Facebook!
Who all do that? I am guilty of doing that...
Let me tell you all about my favorite games, get hooked on if you feel like ;)

1. Bingo Bash
Social Bingo with various fun and adventurous rooms and power ups.


Image Source: http://developers.facebook.com


2. Candy Crush Saga
Who is not playing this game? I think that this is the Most Popular game on Facebook as of now. It's a Switch and match 3 game with Candy and Chocolates. Definitely a better option to eating candy!


Image Source: http://itunes.apple.com


3. Pet Rescue Saga
Adorable pets are the star of this games. This is all about busting a group of same colored blocks and saving the pets. 


Image Source: www.insidemobileapps.com
So, these were my favorite games? What about you? Which ones do you love playing and why? Do leave a comment and share with us!

Till then keep reading 

Signing Off...









You may also like to visit  Pastimes  for links to related posts!

Follow on Twitter @nehasuradkar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...