Tuesday 27 August 2013

[Disney Contest] Say it with Planes!!!

After Disney Cars and Cars2, Disney is now off to capture the sky with the first part of Planes Trilogy. My Li'l Champ (2 years) is an ardent fan of Disney Cars, with all possible Cars merchandize with him. He is now waiting to go and watch Planes on "the big TV". 
To talk about the movie, this time, there is a chance to meet several very remarkable planes full of personality and enter their stories of friendship, courage and action as they take you around the world with a few laughs along the flight!

“Disney’s Planes” features Dusty, a good-natured, fast-flying crop duster who dreams of competing in the most exciting round-the-world air race in history. However there is just one big obstacle in his way – Dusty is afraid of heights!


Despite this huge problem, Dusty slowly but surely succeed with the help of his good friends. You will enjoy meeting the many characters of different nationalities, talents and temperaments as the air race kickstarts. Of course, success does not come without any hiccups, especially when the defending champion Ripslinger feels threatened by Dusty’s presence and will do anything to ensure Dusty fails.



Join Dusty as he pursues his dreams of competing as a high-flying air racer and begins a journey of his lifetime! Watch how his courage is put to the test as he reaches heights he never dreamed possible, inspiring a spellbound world to soar and reach for their dreams!



Watch the trailer of this amazing movie... here




How many times it has happened that you really want to achieve something but due to some phobia or lack of confidence you feel that there is some major hurdle between you and your dream and most of the time you meet somebody who helps you overcome that hurdle and helps you to fulfil your dream. Let me share a similar story with you all..
I was doing my Post Graduation from a prestigious college in University of Delhi, India. My dream was to become a teacher but the biggest problem was that I had no confidence for public speaking and if I wanted to be a teacher, I had to get over my fear and be confident enough to talk in front of people, but could never muster the courage to do that. The fear was so strong that I had to request my teachers to allow me not to do my presentations in front of class and also gave them an option to reduce my grades because I could not present my assignment. All this just because I could not talk in front of people. But thanks to my teachers, none of them took my advice and forced me to present in front of the whole group of students. so, I was like ok, I'll do it once and then they will know how bad I am in Public Speaking and will listen to my request next time. So, I went out for my first presentation with trembling feet and somehow the first words came out of my mouth and then there was no turning back... there I was talking fluently and when it got over, I could not believe that I have actually finished my presentation and was quite satisfied with it myself. When I could not believe in myself and my capabilities, there were my teachers who believed in me more than I could ever do. After completing my PG, I quickly got a job as an Assistant Professor for Undergraduate students and before moving out from India, I had a really successful teaching career. I could never thank my teachers enough to bring out the best in me and realizing my true potential when I was not sure of the same! Hats off to you teachers for helping me to come out of my fear and making me confident enough to fly high in the sky of my dreams!!

The Contest
Now coming to the 'Say it with Planes' Contest- if you would like to send a message to your loved one or your friend a personalized message in the sky... take a flight with the Planes crew and watch them in action here  and also don't forget that the participants stand to win Planes movie passes & exclusive premiums. 

Catch “Disney’s Planes” in Singapore cinemas on 5th September 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

Do you have a story like me or like Dusty the Plane, to share with us? Do leave a comment...

Signing Off...






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...