Style should look effortless and should go with your personality, age and lifestyle. I would love to share some of my tips for being Effortlessly Stylish
- You can look stylish by wearing most simple outfit and accessories only make sure that they suit you and you feel comfortable in them.
^Image Credits: http://girlshue.com
- A good haircut or style or a new hair-colour can instantly up your Style Quotient and give you a much needed change. But make sure it is something that goes with your face shape (hair cut and style) and the colour goes with your skin tone.
^Image Source: http://tlc.howstuffworks.com
- Wear well fitted clothes that enhance your positive features.
- Dress up according to age, occasion, body shape, personality and lifestyle.
^Image Credits: http://www.glamour.com
- No need to buy expensive designer labels, if you think something looks great on you, find a similar style in the local brands or street wear and in most cases, you will find it easier to do.
- Get yourself a regular manicure and pedicure. This will make your hands and feet look well cared for!
^Image Credits: http://en.hairdresser-models.eu
- It is not necessary to go out every time with full made-up face, rather going with a natural make up can give you a fresh look!
^Image Credits: http://ultimateimagecoach.com
- Highlight only one feature on your face- eyes or lips.
- And last but not the least and the most important- SMILE. Nothing can look good on a grumpy face!
Keep reading for more on Style...
Follow on Twitter @nehasuradkar