Monday 7 October 2013

[Love Yourself] Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Workshop

Last week, I signed up for Bobbi Brown's Sparkle Eye Workshop organised at Tangs, VivoCity. I wanted to attend the workshop basically to understand the range of products from Bobbi Brown. So, I went for this workshop with a registration fee of S$80, redeemable for products. There were two options to choose from- Korean Eye Makeup and Fresh Eye Makeup. I opted for the Fresh Eye Look as I felt that it would be more suitable considering my eyes and age and it was seconded by the Makeup Artist there.
So, after registration, I was introduced to my Trainer Make Up Artist Ariel, who I must say was quite good with her work.
Then, we started with the workshop- started with cleansing and this is how my bare eyes look-


After cleansing, I was asked to apply the Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream to moisturize the skin near eyes.
The dark circles were covered with Colour Corrector in Medium to Dark BISQUE and Bobbi Brown Concealer in Natural was used to even out the skin tone. Then we applied, Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Vanilla to the eye lids covering the area within the eye socket, followed by Sparkle Eye Shadow Ballet '3'. The crease was done with Cocoa Eyeshadow from the Rich Chocolate Eye Pallette. For shadow liner, we used Eye Shadow in Rich Chocolate followed by Long Wear Eye Liner in Black Ink to intensify the colour and the whole look was finished with Intensifying Long Wear Mascara in Black.

The Final look achieved was-


I like the look- not too heavy and great for everyday wear.
All the products used were


1. Rich Chocolate Eye Palette
2. Sparkle Eye Shadow Ballet '3'
3. Concealer- Natural
4. Colour Corrector- Medium to Dark BISQUE
5. Long Wear Gel Eyeliner Black Ink
6. Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick- Vanilla
7. Intensifying Long Wear Mascara- Black

When it came to buying products, I really wanted to buy the colour corrector but realized after a while that since it is cream based and I sweat, so it was getting into the fine lines near my eyes and creating white lines, so after this flash, I had to leave it and instead I went for the Cream Shadow Stick in Vanilla, which acts as a Primer as well. I also picked up an Eyeshadow in Black Chocolate (2G) to use as eye shadow and eye liner.


Also, did I mention that I received a door gift as well... A Bobbi Brown EXTRA Eye Repair Cream, 2.5ml and Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 7ml.
All in all It was a great experience and let me introduce the trainer Make-up Artist- Ms. Ariel


Out of all the products, I feel the Cream Eye shadow Stick and eye shadows are quite good. You may like to try the concealers and colour corrector which are available in a tone matching your skin, if you don't have very oily or sweat prone skin!

Do leave a comment and let us know of any Bobbi Brown product that you have tried...

Till then keep reading and discovering!

Signing Off...








You may also like to visit ReviewsLove Yourself and Style Diva for links to related posts!

Follow on Twitter @nehasuradkar
Follow on Neha Suradkar on Vanity Trove to know my beauty likes and dislikes and more product reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...