Thursday 28 November 2013

[Review] Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color

As I told in my previous post (read here) about my Nail paint haul at Sally Hansen Workshop... I could not help myself to try out their Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color. I tried to do reverse french nails... I know it was not very neat but then again, it was my first attempt at doing so on my own.



Now, to tell you about the Diamond Strength range of colors- they have real micro- diamond and platinum for extra strength. They are supposed to last for atleast 10 days without chipping and breaking. The collection has around 30 shades with nearly 15 available here in Singapore. 
For the base I used #210 Brilliant Blush, which is a pretty neutral color with multicolor sheen and looks great on nails if you want healthy natural look.
For the tip I used #360 Diamonds and Rubies, which is a brilliant red and it was my first time buying red and even after buying, I could not bring myself to paint the whole nail with red, so came up with this idea of French nails.

Have you tried any variation of French Nails? Which are your favorite shades for doing french?? Do leave a comment and share.

Keep reading for more!

Signing Off...








You may also like to visit ReviewsLove Yourself and Style Diva for links to related posts!

Follow on Twitter @nehasuradkar

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...