Saturday 22 June 2013

[Pastimes] Doodle Doodle... Doodle

As mentioned in my last post What I loved doing... and still love to do, one of my hobbies is doodling. Doodles are referred to those drawings, which are done unconsciously, mainly when the attention is occupied somewhere else. Most of my doodles started and ended in the same way but for some, they start as unconscious doodles but then I liked them so much and ended up spending sometime to specially complete them. Similar doodles were used to make bookmarks and cards as well. The only problem with all this was that not all were photographed. I am left with very few pictures to show, but nevermind... see what all I have and now I'll make sure to click pictures of whatever I do :)
The best way to doodle for me is to use mechanical pencil with B2 lead on any paper. I always carry a mechanical pencil with me for the same reason. Another medium I love to use is Uniball 0.27 tip pen on coloured paper. I mainly use this to make bookmarks; being an avid reader, I am in need of loads of them as sometimes I read 2-3 books at a time and moreover, cannot remember to take them out of my library books before returning them! I also tried to make bookmarks with bamboo leaves, using a Rotring pen for doodling.
Also, you'll see a lot of paisleys (mango design) and peacocks and a combination of both, needless to say that those are my favourite and always end up including atleast one of the them...



Pencil on Paper


Pencil on Paper


Pencil on Paper


Bookmark with Black Uniball Pen on Colored Paper




Bamboo Leaves Bookmarks 


Acrylic Paint on Canvas

So these were few of my creations, Hope you like them! Do leave a comment and let me know...


Connect on Facebook
Signing off...

Follow on Twitter @nehasuradkar






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...